Summercamp

Hey dear readers, to kick off this blog I’d like to share a continuation of Emily’s adventures as you could have read in the Creamy Sneakers stories. This one has been on the shelf for a long time! I’m delighted to share I got new stuff in the works! —

‘Listen up everybody! All the boys can place their inflatable beds in the big hall. You’re all in one room so keep things tidied up please! Girls, your place is in the bedrooms along the corridor. You can find the bunk beds with a place for eight girls in every room, so you’ll have to split up.’ 

Yearly summer camp had arrived. Emily’s third year had started and all students kicked off every year with a camp, full of parties, fun and games.

‘I hope the beds are comfortable and we have some personal space over there.’ Her classmate Lucy said with some annoyance in her voice. ‘I need enough space to store my luggage!’ She carried a big red suitcase with her. By the looks of this bulging unit, she’d more or less brought her whole closet with her.

‘We’re only here for three days Lucy. How did you bring so much stuff?’ Leah said with a chuckle. 

‘I just want to decide what clothes, which dress and what kind of shoes to wear, at all times. It’s just important to me. Stuff needs to match you know!’

Fair enough, Emily thought. Lucy certainly took good care of her appearance, she looked good. A flowery dress, shiny legs. To finish it all, a pair of Vans. Lucy continued, ‘I mean…’ And now she even whispered. ‘…some guys are so selective, they even tend to keep an eye on your shoes. And, who knows, the girls as well.’

It looked like Lucy wasn’t wearing any socks, but Emily wasn’t sure. ‘Only… shoes?’ Emily said. Laughing a bit nervously. ‘I mean what about… you know, our breasts or butts?’

‘…Oh… definitely girls as well…’ Lucy said.

Old Skool Platform shoes, beautiful black canvas and a nice layer of white rubber shining brightly. Although they were pretty worn, it seemed Lucy certainly kept her shoes clean and tidy. Taking good care of them. Ugh wake up Em! You’re getting carried away again. You’re making yourself crazy. But still, Lucy, speaking so emphatically about shoes… Maybe I’m projecting my obsession to my environment.

Ever since that party at Kimmy’s she was focused on what shoes everyone wore. Every time, her eyes automatically locked down at somebody’s feet. Paying attention to the details. Probably to find out something more about that person, by the looks of their shoes. She was convinced that someone’s personality could be read in the kind of shoes they wore, and how they treated them. 

As of Lucy’s Vans. Black, nicely worn Platforms, the suede all supple and soft. The soles slightly bent and softened to the shape of her feet. She wore them a lot. Combined with that jaunty dress those Vans were real eye catchers. Giving her a perky look. Lucy was self-confident, extroverted and had an eye for fashion. These shoes were just Old Skools with a slightly thicker sole but Emily loved the look of them. She wondered why she didn’t own a pair for herself yet. Especially when they look so nice and fresh. She definitely should try them out once...

After splitting up into groups, the girls entered their room, and picked a bed. Emily chose a spot at the top, so she had a good overview of the room. Cats tend to do that as well. Keeping in control.

Once they’re all settled, Emily sits satisfied on her bed. Dangling her legs over the edge. Her Converse on her feet, still having stains from last time, or times.

Most girls are still busy getting their stuff out. 

Lucy as well, obviously. Stalling out her clothes on her bed, folding them properly. Complaining some of them already have wrinkles in them. Her underwear, carefully sorted. A few dresses on a hanger. Indeed a lot of options to wear. But Emily spotted only one pair of shoes. Lucy had taken off her sneakers and had put them besides the bed. Emily hadn’t been paying full attention, but she was probably right, Lucy wasn’t wearing any socks now. There weren’t any laying around anywhere either. Emily felt a small tingle around her belly.


The day proceeded. They all had a nice barbecue at the end of day, and of course some drinks. Most people were tired from traveling and at a certain point everyone was probably in bed.

Emily couldn’t sleep. Thinking about the horny experiences she had the last few weeks. For the past year she kept it for herself. Having great sessions on her own. Masturbating with her sneakers, her Vans, Converse, Superstars. Wearing them all day, touching herself everywhere with them. What an obsession.

But ever since she milked that guy in the lecture room (see part 1), only touching herself wasn’t enough anymore. She couldn’t stop the craving for cum since then. She was still a bit impressed by how much cum her Vans Slip-ons received last time (see part 2). The idea that there are so many guys out there willing to unleash their load in a girls shoes. Lucy was right. In fact, she was right twice...

But then she’s suddenly got ripped away from her thoughts. A sound. It was the door. All of her roommates seemed to be sleeping. It was nearly dark in the room. What could it be? Did somebody go to the toilet while she was lost in thought?

She slowly turns her head. Trying to stay silent. To stay unnoticed. Cat instincts. The door to their room seemed to be slightly opened. A bit of light fell inside, illuminating some rough shapes she couldn’t place at first. A shock goes through Emily’s body when the shadowy shapes begin to form into something recognizable. Somebody’s sneaking into the room. Nobody else seems to notice. Not even Lucy, who sleeps just besides the door, while this figure is so close. Emily keeps laying still and tries to let her eyes accustom to the darkness. I wished I had cat’s eyes as well right now. She wasn’t so sure at the first hand but it was probably a guy. One of the boys is sneaking in! She’s frightened a bit and acts if she’s asleep, but can’t resist to keep on watching what he’s doing. Which is… well nothing really.

In the low light the guy is barely visible but she can see he’s crouched. Besides Lucy’s bed. He keeps sitting there for a while. What a freak. But Emily can’t bring it up to say something. It looks like he’s doing something with Lucy’s stuff. But if he’s trying to steal something he’s taking a hell of a long time to do so!

He’s making small movements and sometimes turns around a bit. For a moment, from Emily’s perspective, she can see his silhouette. A shadow projected onto the door. She’s trying to read the contours. He’s holding something. She tries to see better. In the shadow lines she distinguishes a cord of some kind, swinging around. Is it a piece of clothing? Or laces? Oh my… It must be a shoe, he’s holding one of Lucy’s shoes! The guy has grabbed and is sniffing one of Lucy’s Vans! Right at that moment, she heard a deep sigh. Quickly after, he stood back up again, and tried to sneak away again. Damn! What was he doing? Did he really… Is it what I think it is? She couldn’t hold the urge. Gathered the courage and slowly moved out of the bed, trying to stay silent. With a smooth feline movement she went towards Lucy’s little Vans. She got there quickly and grabbed them. But thinks a second time…

Can I do this? She hesitates. She doesn’t really know Lucy. Well, she knows her, but not really close. Before she realizes her instincts take over. If she thinks about last time, all those guys that creamed up her slip-ons. There must be quite some sneaker freaks at the university. Chance that some of them are here at camp as well... Fuck it. If this is true I can’t let this slip through my fingers. 

Without a second thought she sniffs Lucy’s Platforms. Yes… Another deep sniff. The smell enters deeply into her nose. Fresh cum. This guy had the balls to sneak in, jerk off and cream up a girl’s worn shoes! And what a load! He must be really into it. Just as I am.

Emily feels another shudder through her body. Dazzling. The smell, and the fact it was coming from those cute Platforms, fired her up in an instant. I need more. These Vans need more. She couldn’t hold the urge. Without hesitation, as if she was enchanted, she shoves her bare feet inside those cum filled Old Skool Platforms. Not thinking about the fact she was in a room full of sleeping girls.

A blanket of horniness fell upon her. The still warm, fresh cum wrapping around her feet. One moisty mess. Her pussy was already dripping wet from her discovery, but now it was gushing. Her panties were all wet. Her feet getting swallowed up in cloudy cream, compressed by the soft canvas, and that was only one shoe. Before long she discovered the other shoe was creamy as well. He blew two loads! Or managed to evenly distribute his cum inside both of Lucy’s sneakers. This guy didn’t only have balls, but they were loaded with delicious cum as well! Emily’s feet were in heaven. Both shoved into the big juicy mess inside that sexy pair of Vans Platforms. Even in the dark the thick white soles glistened. Yum! 

At that very moment a thought entered her mind. A little twinkle in her head. A pretty naughty thought. As if this wasn’t risky enough already.

It all went very quickly, this guy had just left the room. Emily quickly laced up her new trophies, nice and tight. And to be clear, yes, some cum was squeezed out while she tied them up. Drizzling down the canvas sides. She stood up, opened the door silently and sneaked outside. 

Along the hallway, there’s a silhouette just disappearing around the corner. That must be him. She quickly started her pace. I need to catch up with him. Sloshy sounds were hearable. Her feet dancing around inside this tight, filled up Vans. Some of it gently splashing up her ankles. The sound was pretty loud, reflecting between the walls and the tiled floor. Where did those cat instincts go? But she proceeded. Couldn’t hold the urge, what say, this… craving.

She reaches that same corner where she noticed the silhouette and slips around. Literally slips, her drenched feet slithering around in those shoes. /Heavenly./He is certainly getting back to bed. On his way to the boys’ lodging. She’s on his heels. A cum craving, platform sneaker wearing beauty. Lust bubbling between her thighs. She’s nearing the sleeping hall. She lost him at that corner but he’s probably made it inside already. 

Once she’s at the door she wavers. There’s a lot of guys in there. What if anyone’s awake? But what the hell, this is an adventure right? I didn’t leave that slimy trail all the way over here for nothing. And this feeling, this craving for cum, possessing her. Like an instinctive urge. 

She took the dare and gently opened the door. Silence. Well, the occasional snoring, but everyone seems to be asleep. But there. A subtle movement in the darkness, a single figure just lying down. That’s my guy. Emily slowly walks in. Probably about 30 guys were sleeping in this room. No need to wake up anybody. She sneaks over to the guy's bed. He’s laying on the floor on an inflatable or something alike. Just like the rest of them. She crouches down. The shoes made a soggy sound. Tingles of excitement between her legs. Tensity in her throat. Damn, these shoes feel good on her bare feet. 

She slowly lifts up his sheet. He sighed. He probably already noticed her following him. ‘Are you ready for round two mister?’ She whispers. Her hands travel over his leg. She didn’t have control over herself anymore, letting that cum craving instinct take over. She grabs his cock. Hard as a rock. ‘So you like girls’ sneakers don’t you?’ He doesn’t answer. ‘Creaming all over Lucy’s sweaty Vans. You naughty boy.’

Emily contemplates what was just happening. How is she doing this? Isn't she usually way too cowardly for this? She has really changed a lot since her previous adventures. But she likes it…



Emily let her feet glide under his sheets. She could feel the tension in his body. Suddenly he started talking.

‘What are you doing Emily, this wasn’t as we discussed!’ He whispered sharply. ‘Someone will hear us!’

Discussed… She didn’t really listen to him. ‘But you want to cream these little Vans up again don’t you?’ One goal. ‘Don’t you want to feel those nice thick soles rubbing your cock? That juicy canvas, nicely warmed up by my cum-covered, hot feet? Your cum.’ While talking she sat down and in the same fluent move she managed to travel both her feet upward along his legs. ‘I desperately hope you spared some stuff in those juicy balls of yours. The creaminess inside these shoes is incredible. But they need more, my feet need more, I need more.’

She was almost fully under his sheets now. Her legs had their full reach. First of all, she firmly pressed the pristine platform sole onto his cock. He whimpered. 

‘Emily... but... oh my god Em...’ And she put her other feet onto his mouth. 

‘Shhh... be silent, you gonna wake somebody! Let me enjoy your cock.’

While around them a dozen guys were deeply submerged into their wildest dreams, Emily lived up to one. Underneath those sheets a sultry scene unfolded. That thick cock was at full strength again. After he loaded those beautiful Vans’ insides with a layer of creamy cum it was time for round two.

Emily was already pressuring her foot onto his cock. Almost trampling that dick between the wet waffle sole and his belly. Slowly she built the pressure, and released it again. Starting a sensual rhythm. Her other foot still at his mouth. He was shivering, probably overcome by the whole situation.

‘Would you lick them for me?’ She whispered, while gently grabbing his balls as well. Kneading them softly, comforting him. Turning it into a squishy sneaker cock massage. She felt all the liquids inside Lucy’s shoe being forced into the tiniest spaces around her feet. Making sloshy and squeezy sounds. His soggy dick, being tightly compressed as well, rippling along the sole. The sounds nicely blent into a juicy symphony underneath the sheets. 

As he was cautiously licking the chunky front of the Platform sole Emily felt that same tingle she always felt, flow trough her body. She threw the sheets aside, revealing that already sloppy mess, and kept on massaging. By removing the coverage the noises were increased as well. But she didn’t care. The goal was set, nothing would prevent her from achieving it. It only turned her on even more.

‘I’m going to squeeze it out of you. Please enlighten them with more of your juice.’ She moaned softly. ‘Cover them all up with it. Drench them. She doesn’t know it yet but Lucy wants you to do it as well.’

His expressions carrying pure lust, a slight smirk shining trough. His fantasies both fulfilled and fueled.

‘After all of this, I’m going to place these shoes right where I took them. Lucy’s going to walk around in these shoes you know. She’s going to keep on wearing them. Probably countless times. Sitting in class while wearing them for example. Unaware of the fact that you came onto and inside them for god knows how many times!’

She moved her other foot from his mouth to his cock as well. Sensually, stroking the rubber all over his body until eventually those beautiful platform soles were united again. She clenched it between her feet. 

‘Oh, Emily I’m going to cum again.’

‘Yes… Yes you are.’ She moaned. Turning him on even more. Pulling him to his climax. Glistening white soles squirming around throbbing muscle. Up and down, up and down, again and again. He’s already shaking. She softly bit her lip. She couldn’t imagine this would ever occur. But it did. ‘I’m… Oh yes… I’m coming too.’ Her pussy pulsating. The soles of Lucy’s Vans pounding onto his belly. Sloppy, slapping sounds. 

He moans silently. A short gasp. Then, white mess. Shooting out of him. In a rhythm his muscles tighten up and relax, alternating with a squirt of warm cum. It’s gushing out. Rippling it’s way down, all over Lucy’s Vans. Emily feels sprinkles landing on her legs, shoes, everything becomes either creamy or shiny. That’s when Emily couldn’t hold it anymore herself. ‘Oh… this is so… fucking hot… My pussy, it’s dripping wet. I’m coming… I’m coming…’ She was getting louder. ‘I’m coming so hard… just because you’re unleashing this delicious load onto some other girls sneakers.’ His balls seemed almost inexhaustible. ‘Oh yeah! More, more, mo… Mmmmm yes!’ Emily’s whole body shook. She grabbed her feet and with her hands, smeared his warm cum over Lucy’s Vans, and all over her legs. All while shockwaves of orgasm flowed trough her. ‘Fucking yum...’ 

‘Emily you’re so crazy.’ He said with a satisfied smirk. ‘But so hot.’

While the cum covered her feet, Lucy’s shoes, and her legs. Emily was still shocking from lust. She couldn’t hold it and started rapidly fingering herself. ‘Oh you bet I am…’ She moaned. ‘This is so fucking hot.’ She was totally unleashed. That no one had woken up yet was a miracle. Emily was touching her pussy passionately, still caressing her feet and Vans with er other hand. Rubbing in the cum. The feeling of those deeply drenched shoes. She moaned and moaned, louder and louder. Almost normal volume now. Rubbing and rotating, caressing and massaging. ‘Emily… Oh fuck this is sexy…’ he started jerking himself. Her loaded, glistening feet were still wrapped around his cock. An irresistible sight.  ‘You… you really gotta press the noise.’

‘Ohh yeah, I’m going to c… Mmmm!… Nmm!


She was silenced! A hand was covering her mouth. And her eyes! Everything turned dark. A warm glow on her eyes and forehead. 

‘You dare girl...’ A whisper in her ear. 



A female voice. She recognized the sound of it.

‘…stealing my shoes, and then getting them a second load as well. Wow! Can’t say I didn’t expect that Emmy.’ 

What!? Lucy!

‘And I can't blame you. You naughty, naughty sneaker slut! What a sight, delicious!’

She took away her hands and Emily had so many feelings simultaneously. Pure lust, mixed with utter shame and so nabbed. Strange. But this weird feeling was resolved pretty quickly. Lucy looked her deeply in the eyes. Grabbed that guys cock. And said, while still looking into Emily’s eyes. ‘I hope you still have some loads in those balls boy. I think the evening just started.’ She grabbed Emily’s ankle. Lifted her leg. And with a long stroke licked her own shoe, all the way up Emily’s leg. Gathering a astonishing amount of cum. Rolling up her tongue like thick white syrup. All while she was jerking him off still. She reached to Emily, taking her mouth in a deep, passionate kiss. Interchanging his cum, that covered Lucy’s shoes, that were on Emily’s feet. And when they both swallowed. Everything was clear. Adrenaline and pure lust took over again. And while gently jerking him off, Lucy started talking.

‘I knew you were into it as well Em! I mean, nobody told me or something but everything fell into place when you reacted so quickly on what I said about boys watching shoes, you know.’

Emily was perplexed, but also a bit relieved.

‘I deeply adore sneakers, and so much cum has already been unleashed into my shoes. You can’t imagine. There were times that I’ve been walking in different guys cum for like, days.’

‘Wow Lucy… I…’

‘I know, I’m obsessed, but hey, there’s enough guys willing to do this.’

‘Oh yeah, I can confirm. Undoubtedly.’

‘Ah, let me guess, those slip on’s were yours right?’

Emily startled. ‘You knew about that?’

‘Sounds like a dream became reality over there in that locker. But I didn’t know they were yours. Oh Em, this is so exciting!’ And she kissed her again. 

This was so weird, the longer she had been having this obsession the more people seemed to have the exact same thing. Like a wide shared secret nobody ever talked about openly. Lucy continued.

‘So I was feeling like sleeping with cum filled sneakers tonight. I messaged this guy to treat my Vansies with a nice load to warm my feet.’

Emily felt tingles thinking about that idea.

‘But just when I wanted to enjoy them you came and steal the show!’

Emily chuckled. ‘I was seduced Lucy, I’m sorry.’

‘Oh I must say, this couldn’t have turned out better.’

And they both smiled. While still giving this guy a handjob. Lucy got a naughty smirk in her eyes again. ‘And… Just now… I had nothing to put on my feet you know…’ She whispered in Emily’s ear. ‘…when I wanted to follow you.’ She turned around and revealed her feet. ‘Luckily we have the same size.’ 

Emily shuddered. Pure lust filled her body. She was biting her lip without realizing it. 

‘These must’ve had quite some loads as well I’d imagine.’

Lucy was wearing Emily’s black low Converse. And it was beautiful. 

‘I thought I’d just grab those. I just love your Chuckies Em!’

The idea of wearing each others shoes, that already had so much adventures, was so lust arousing. This was ultimate.

‘I’m so fucking horny now. Let’s have some fun.’ Lucy said.

This guy was having the night of his life…


‘At one point I wore these Old Skools and so many guys already creamed them up the rubber was coming loose. I think the inner soles were continuously moist for about half a year or something. Didn’t get a chance to dry. I was milking so many guys already in my first year. I felt such a slut sometimes but I really enjoyed it, you know.’ Lucy was whispering into Emily’s ear. This guy was still laying on his bed now getting a full on shoejob from Lucy. ‘Your delicious Chucks didn’t get anything yet.’ Lucy whispered. ‘I must say Emily, they are fitting me pretty well, don’t you think?’

‘Definitely, this is so amazing Lucy. Feels like something beyond my imagination is becoming reality.’ She started caressing his balls with her Platforms. 

‘Oh Em, you’re so cute.’

The sound of squishing rubber and soft moans was the only thing to be heard for a moment. Their rubber soles were wrestling theirselves along the sensitive skin of his cock. Emily and Lucy were alternating from time to time between his balls and cock. Vans at the balls, Chucks along the shaft. Back and forth.

‘Don’t stop girls, gonna come again soon.’

‘You bet you’re going to! We’re here for one reason only.’

‘Are you going to let me cum again too Lucy?’ The rubbery massage continued and in the meanwhile Lucy grabbed Emily’s pussy.

‘No.’ Emily said with a wink. ‘Lick it Lucy, I want your tongue.’ 

‘You naughty girl!’

Lucy moved over Emily. Positioning herself so that she could continue rubbing the Converse shoes on the guys cock. Then their lips embraced. Emily couldn’t hold a slight moan.

Which was probably the last the guy needed, and he came again. He pumped Lucy’s sneaker full with creamy goodness. Lucy continued thrusting. 

‘Ahh, how much cum can you provide?! You’re like a well that never runs dry.’ Said Emily with a few sighs.

‘Just the thing we need.’ Lucy said.


Emily and Lucy didn’t stop for the next few hours. This guy’s cock solely functioned as a cum gun. They left when the sun almost came up. Wearing each-others sneakers stuffed with thick, creamy, warm juice. They didn’t really count how many loads they ended up with. But at some point somebody would have woken up you would think…


Comments

  1. Excellently done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful writing! I'd like to ask, where can I find part 1 and 2 of the story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post them anytime soon!

      Delete
    2. aaaaaa when is 'soon'

      Delete
    3. Just posted pt 1! ‘Delightfully Drenched’

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Delightfully Drenched

A Juicy Treasure